To allow reviewing of submitted abstracts by the steering committee members, a clustering of related themes and also preparation for your presentations/posters, we kindly ask you to submit your abstracts on this portal not later than the end of August 2019.
Recommendations for preparation of abstracts:
- We aim for one participant per submitted abstract/research activity.
- Abstracts should be submitted online and in English.
- The selection of data is upon discretion of the author(s) and can be presented elsewhere.
- If aligned with Biogen, the presentation can fulfil the defined milestone of a (final/interim) report.
- Please provide a short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation. The background and goals of the study should appear clearly to the reader. The methods and results must contain data, and the conclusions should be clearly expressed.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 2500 characters including spaces (ca. 300 words).
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text (but, do not define in the title).
- Authors should also indicate whether the project/abstract could be used in a summarising manuscript aimed for a consensus publication.
- Only a selected number of abstracts can be accepted for oral presentation based on their scientific merits and on their relation to the topic addressed in the scientific programme of the meeting.
- Please make sure to state your correct e-mail address. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail that your abstract has been correctly received.
- We kindly ask you to upload a picture of the presenting author. Please prepare the photo in one of the following formats: JPG, GIF or PNG, with a max. size of 1 MB.
Please click here to download the Abstract Submission Form.
If you have problems when sending the abstract using the form below, please send the abstract submission form and the picture of the presenting author to email@example.com